Are you a group organizer interested in discounts and promotional tips? If yes, then you’ll be interested in our Group Organizer Tips, Videos, and Promotional Materials. WATCH VIDEO – PKH owner David Hughes relates Purpose of Meaning to kayaking. Organizers can use our videos and tips to help promote your group to kayak Chile. Videos and tips below.
Whitewater Kayak Group Organizer Promotional Tips & Videos
Organizing a group of kayakers can be like herding cats. Kayakers are just all over the place. PKH has found a couple of tools that make it easier than you might have imagined. Step 1, Research which trip is right for your group. Step 2, Promote and Organize Your Group – Facebook offers a “Create a Facebook Event” feature that is easy and perfect for organizing, promoting and communicating with your group. Plus, David can help you by sharing photos, videos and also proactively answering questions. Directions to Create a Facebook Private Event – Ask David for a photo for your event.
- You may ask David@PuconKayakHostel.com to create the event for you.
- Click the “Create a Event” button on your Facebook page.
- Event Name – something like “Sarah Beth Kayak Friends Going to Chile January 2 – 10.” Invite every kayaker you know.
- Location – Pucon Kayak Hostel
- Date/Time – Use the dates from the actual trip.
- Description – Make this a fun invitation to kayak Chile. Include links to the PuconKayakHostel.com trip description page. State whom to contact to sign up. Give deadlines for signups.
- Promoting Your Event/Trip
- Invite Friends.
- Encourage everyone going to share and promote the event.
- Periodically share past photos and videos of trips.
- Organize a group Skype conference with David Hughes. It’s fun to talk about the rivers and travel in Chile.
Step 3, Email David@PuconKayakHostel.com your group list – in order that David may begin securing group deposits. Once you’ve paid your deposit Pucon Kayak Hostel will do the rest. You’ll receive packing lists and trip details to help make your adventure even better. Step 4, Continually share posts on your Facebook Event – Ask targeted questions and encourage friends to be active. Share Trip Links and Videos on Your Event and Personal Page
- Teacups + Pucon (3 to IV+) – http://puconkayakhostel.com/kayak-tour-de-stouts-chile This is a link to the Teacups to Pucon Trips page.
- Rio Claro Video – pro edit, https://vimeo.com/82059874 This is a high quality pro edit video of the Rio Claro. Spectacular shots and quality interviews.
- 2015 Teacups to Pucon Video – Norway guest edit Kristoffer Vansvikk, https://www.youtube.com/watch v=gX5IZifnGfQ&feature=youtu.be Last year Norwegian Kris Vansvikk made this edit of his trip. Needless to say he loved kayaking with us in Chile.
- Pucon + San Pedro Overnigher + Rio Fuy Trip – http://puconkayakhostel.com/guided-trips/pucon-to-fuy-road-trip-san-pedro-overnighter This is a link to our Pucon + San Pedro Overnighter + Fuy Trip.
- Rio San Pedro Overnighter – Jesse Metzger student edit, https://vimeo.com/118317022 A student edit of Jesse Metzger’s over night trip to the turquoise water of the San Pedro.
- Clay Wright on Pucon Kayak Hostel – pro edit, https://vimeo.com/40598513 Pro-kayaker Clay Wright shares his experience with Pucon Kayak Hostel.
- PKH Owner David Hughes on Purpose of Meaning – pro edit, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO4IvaZlkMw PKH owner David Hughes narrates this Chile kayaking edit finding your Purpose of Meaning.
- Road to Futa (III to IV+) – http://puconkayakhostel.com/trips/road-to-futa/ Link to the Road to Futa page.
Other Suggestions to Promote Your Trip – Phone calls, word of mouth, group emails… We believe the Facebook Create a Event platform is the easiest and strongest way to promote your trip. Email or call David Hughes to help organize your group. David@puconkayakhostel.com or 304-640-2595. Keep Kayaking.