This page is designed to help various group leaders, owners and logistics coordinators. As PKH owner David Hughes coordinated logistics for a kayak academy of 20+ kayakers he realized groups need the Big 3 logistics – food, lodging, and transportation. And if they are kayakers then they need a 4th – great whitewater. PKH facilitates the group possibility of Chile adventures via various forms:
- Custom program and itinerary planning.
- Supply of professional and quality equipment outfitting.
- Semester and academic curriculum development.
- Providing group promotional materials, content, and media.
- Providing access via legal permits, insurances and locally certified guide services.
- Offering group discounted pricing meaning best services at best prices.
How can PKH help your group?
To help your group you’ll first need to give us a few details.
- What type of group are you?
- Adventure Business
- School – University, High School, Other
- Canoe or Kayak Members Club
- Can you estimate the size of your group?
- Which services will your group need?
- Meal Services
- Equipment Rentals
- Transportation Rentals or Drivers
- Logistics and Itinerary Consult
- Academic Programming, Curriculum Development and Consult
- Legal Permitted Guides
- Group Organizer Tips and Promotional Content Support
- Which best describe’s your groups kayaking and activities?
- No kayak experience. But we’re interested in kayak lessons and other adventures.
- No kayak experience and no kayak interest. But we might be interested in other activities.
- Our group is mostly beginner to intermediate kayakers. We’re ready to learn and paddle warm rivers in the Chilean sun.
- We are a full mix of kayakers ranging from beginners to intermediates to experts wanting to run waterfalls.
- We are a group of solid experienced kayakers. Show us the way to demwattafalls.
- Describe the vision of your group’s Chile adventures. Detail desirable activities.
- Contact info:
- Group Organization Name
- Group Organizer Name, Phone, email.