Pucon Chile’s Best Multisport Adventure Tours
December 7 - 14, 2019
Pucon Kayak Retreat Value Promise.
PKR Adventure travelers shared they want personalized service with a warm family feel. We’re here to scout the areas best gem activities and adventures, hassle-free. Our guests prefer riverside comforts over a kit hotel; safe adventures and bonding with family or friends over extreme adrenalin; reliable cuisine experiences filled with culture and conversation; relaxing activities and everything pre-arranged to maximize personal time and space. It’s your vacation. Let us make sure its a good one. We’ll light a fire for you. – David Hughes, Proud Owner
There are dozens of Pucon Chile multi sport and adventure travel agencies ranging from follow-me to great to shady. How do you know which are the best and which are lame? Read more.
PHOTO. These guys know how to lead an adventure and revel in all it’s glory.
No TVs Disclaimer. PKR’s theme is to focus family, friends, and group attention. TV and Internet are replaced with fireside stories, team games, bonding adventures, and connection.
Imagine Retreat Lifestyle. Sleep with your French Doors open to the pleasing sounds of the Rio Trancura rapids and breeze. Surrounding volcanos speckle the Andean slopes amongst transforming valleys, glaciers, hot springs, lagunas, waterfalls, and rivers. This is Chile’s most popular vacation destination called the lakes and rivers district. Lying along Chile’s “ring of fire” it is obvious why Pucon is South America’s Adventure Capital.
Personalized Attention to Service. The retreat aligns each guest tailoring a balance between daily adventures, relaxing activities, rest, cuisine experiences, and cultural perks of interest.
Photo. You’ll need a 4×4 to get access to the national forest and the guest favorite fire (volcano) and ice (glacier) hike. We’ll get you there in style. Guest standing in glacial cave on Volcan Villarrica.
Popular Activities. Most guests prefer a custom-blend of adventure, culture, and relaxing activities.
- MUST soak in the hot springs or on hot days dip into a secret gem laguna.
- Wine tasting with Chile top sommelier presenting history of favorite Chilean family vineyards.
- Massage therapy. Got sore muscles or just want to further relax?
- Stroll Pucon’s beaches and center for crafts, shopping, and cafes.
- Yoga by the lake or river.
- Go on a morning or afternoon photo shoot.
Popular Mellow Adventures. Most of our guests like the balance of adventure and relaxation not too extreme, not too slow, just right.
- Fire (volcano) and Ice (glacier) Tour. Hike through a national park to a glacier amongst three volcanos.
- Take a helicopter tour of the area (Additional costs).
- Fly fish the Rio Liucura or Trancura.
- Horseback riding to classic views of the volcanos.
- All guests have options to take whitewater kayak beginner and intermediate lessons.
Popular High Adventures. While, these are high adventures so is quality assurance of the agencies and guides with which we co-work. These adventures promise to thrill.
- MOST POPULAR. Canyoneering the Rio Nevados is our guests favorite. Zip line and jump off canyon cliffs in your warm wet suits. Exhilarating while not too intense.
- Inflatable kayak, raft, or SUP a whitewater river. Recommended for hot days to cool off and enjoy views from the river.
- Via ferrata. A routed ladder with safety devices has guests climbing to the top of a giant open face arriving to one of the most spectacular views and lagunas you will experience.
- Hike Volcan Villarrica. Chile’s most famous volcano and Pucons most sought adventure is to summit Volcan Villarrica. The hike is intense. So is the accomplishment.
- Tandem paraglide over Lago Villarrica. Fly above Lago Villarrica with the areas most exciting vistas of the volcanos. All agree it was a trip highlight.
- Downhill mountain bike Volcan Villarrica. Want to go fast but don’t have the legs for uphills. We’ve got the trails for you.
- Chef Pepped Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Daily Adventures/Activities Plan
- Sommelier Wine Tasting Chilean Vineyards History
- Airport Transfer
- Professional and Customized Trips
Photo. A trip highlight is the playful turquoise Rio San Pedro full of II to III+ waves and rapids. Options for inflatable kayaks too.
- Airport transfers not on listed airport transfer dates.
Tentative Trip Itinerary *Each trip itinerary is customized to that group’s focus and vacation expectations.
Photo. Many guests ask for multi-adventure activities mixed with learning to whitewater kayak. We’ll customize to your group needs.
Arrival to Temuco Airport (ZCO) between 11 AM to 5 PM.
Welcome to the retreat orientation, meet and greet, and dinner. Match activity to weather.
DAY 2 to 6
Each afternoon PKR will give guests the recommended activities options for the following day based on requests, weather, and energy levels. Generally, we commence trips with a rotation of mellow adventures, high adventures, and relaxing activities. Guests tend to request lighter or relaxing activities such as massage therapy, hot springs, and wine tasting midweek. Each Friday we celebrate the weeks most exciting, entertaining, and memorable experiences with fireside story swapping.
AM – Activity option.
PM – Weekly Slide Show, Chilean ASADO (South American BBQ feast) and festivities.
AM – Optional Morning Activity or Pucon souvenirs and crafts shopping.
PM –Temuco Airport (ZCO) Departure Flights Between 11 AM to 5 PM.