We’ve taken our most popular services and bundled them together to save you time and money.
$150 USD / Day + Lodging
Ready to learn to kayak? Maybe you’ve already started but could use some roll practice or a clinic on fundamentals? Did you know Chile is also one of the best places we’ve found on the planet to learn how to kayak, develop skills, and train? You’ll learn about every aspect of kayaking from one of our expert, certified instructors – who we think are among the best in the world.
- kayak rental and all the gear you need for each lesson.
- professional instructor.
- lunch and dinner.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to reserve your space today. Rolls & River Beginner Kayak Package, $150 / day +lodging (if applicable).
$1,200 – $4,500 USD
Pucon Kayak Hostel offers three distinct all-inclusive trips that are just what the name implies – dream vacations for kayakers. Each trip is designed to optimize weather and ideal water levels for each region in Chile on every kayaker’s bucket list. All-inclusive kayak trips include the Teacups + Pucon, Pucon Classics, and Road to Futa. What does that mean for you? The result? You don’t have to worry about a thing. You’ll log more river miles than you can imagine by letting us handle logistics,, take care of the shuttles, prepare meals, and guide you down the most amazing sections of river you’ve ever seen. All you have to do is focus on improving your skills, learning new tricks, making new friends, and enjoying your hard-earned time off work.
$150 USD / Day + Lodging
If you’re staying for three days or more you may want to try a variety of activities in the area.
Choose one full day or 2 half day activities:
- Fire and Ice (Full Day): Hike to Glaciar Pichillancahue followed by soaking in hot springs just a Andes mountain hop and a skip drive.
- River Adventure or Instructional (Half and Full Day): kayak, inflatable kayak, fishing solo paddle raft, or standup paddle board.
- Summit El Cani (Half Day): 360 degree vistas of 3 volcanos, multiple mountain lagunas and creeks, and hike through araucania and monkey puzzle forest.
- Lake Adventure and Hot Springs (Full Day): Choose from one of our water sports on Lago Caburgua followed by soaking in nearby natural hot springs.
- Hike Volcan Villarrica (Full Day): The number one adventure in Pucon is to hike the towering Villarrica. Super Popular.
- Other options (Half and Full Day): trek to Parque Huerquehue, Rio Turbio Hike, fly fishing…
Included in your three or more action-packed days:
- Instructor or guide, all the gear you need for each activity,
- lunch and dinner,
- and transportation to and from PKH to your adventure destination.
Already know how to kayak, know the rivers, and got your safety and guiding dialed. Then try the 5-PACK and take advantage of the hostel’s location, transportation, meals, and community.
- kayak rental,
- daily local shuttle,
- dorm bed,
Does not include non-local river shuttles.