We do not share, sell, trade, or otherwise divulge your personally identifiable information with third-party websites, organizations, businesses, or individuals unless required as part of our fulfillment of services and expressly stated in this policy or in our Terms and Conditions.
3. PAYMENT INFORMATION:
In order to process online payments and/or provide other fee-based services, we may need to collect payment information from you, such as credit card numbers and billing addresses. Payment transactions are handled through a third-party merchant account provider who may require access to this payment information. We take reasonable steps to ensure the provider does not use or otherwise disclose any information we collect from you except for the purpose of fulfilling their service obligation and facilitating the completion of your transaction.
4. INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
Like many other websites, we automatically collect information about your Internet connection that does NOT identify you personally. This information includes:
· The IP address of the computer or device you used to access the Internet;
· The location of the Internet Service Provider used to access the Internet;
· The browser type and Operating System you used to access our Site;
· The name of the website from which you linked directly to our Site;
· The date and time you accessed our Site;
· The pages you visit;
· The duration of your visit;
Personal information is collected only to the extent necessary for use of certain features or functions on the Site. By providing such information, you consent to our collection and use of it, as described in this policy. This information may be obtained through the following:
· Contact Us – You submit a contact form that requires certain personal information in order to help us answer and/or respond to your inquiry.
· Forms – You submit an enrollment application or school registration form, which may require personal information that will allow us to follow-up with you.
· Sharing – You submit your email address or a friend’s email address to ‘Share,’ ‘Recommend,’ or ‘Invite’ them to view our Site, link to our Site, or find specific content on the Site.
5. INFORMATION WE SHARE:
We will only disclose your personal information to others WITHOUT your consent in the following extreme circumstances:
· To Comply With Law Enforcement – Like any other site, we may be asked to provide personal information about our members in certain types of legal or law enforcement proceedings and may disclose such information if we have a good faith belief that doing so is required by law. This may include respecting requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States.
· Preventing Fraud or Other Illegal Activity – We may also share personal information about our members when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activity, to prevent imminent bodily harm, or to protect both ourselves and you from people violating our Terms and Conditions. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, courts, or other government entities.
· Coordinating With Third Party Suppliers and Service Providers – We may use third party suppliers and service providers to facilitate our services, and they may have access to your personal information. For example, we may outsource one or more aspects of our Site to a supplier or service provider who performs services according to our requirements, such as when you make a payment. We may also share Member-Created Content about our members with feed partners (such as other job listing websites), in order to further promote your organization or listings. Please remember that, although we endeavor to select only reputable companies who share our commitment to customer privacy, we are in no way responsible for the actions or policies of these other organizations.
· Enforcing our Terms and Conditions – In certain instances, we may have a good faith belief that it is necessary to disclose personal information in order to enforce the Terms and Conditions of this Site.
6. THIRD-PARTY LINKS:
7. QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS:
Phone: (304) 640-2595
Mail: Pucon Kayak Hostel
P.O. Box 147
Fayetteville, WV 25840
8. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY: