Kayaking Chile Got Cheaper for Returning Guests
Our guests often first choose to kayak Chile’s great rivers with the notion the decision will be a once in a lifetime trip investment. Later, after kayaking in other international destinations we often hear, “We went kayaking in ____ and the whitewater in Chile and instruction at PKH was superior…” Heck. That’s the reason PKH owner David Hughes chose Chile to build his kayaker dream destination. Whether you are a beginner just learning, an intermediate notching rapids and your first safe waterfall, or an expert seeking to charge the stouts kayaker’s are attracted to world’s best whitewater.
“If Chile was as economical as other kayak destinations.. I would return.”
We hear your number one concern and proactively have developed economical solutions for our valued returning PKH Guest.
Economical DISCOUNT Solutions –
- 15% DISCOUNT on PKH Trips to returning PKH Guests. DISCOUNT average $US225 to $US350.
- PKH offers DISCOUNTED camping options making trips attainable to budget kayakers.
Our Bombproof Rolling Guarantee –
If you don’t feel you progressed your kayaking skills and enjoyed your Chile experience we’ll refund 50% of your trip cost!!! Now, that’s a bombproof rolling offer! See what we did there with the bombproof rolling wordplay…
Kayaker Concerns We Hear –
“Chile airfares are expensive.” – Good point. PKH owner David Hughes just purchased a Raleigh, NC to Santiago roundtrip for $US1025. Good fares are out there. Email David@puconkayakhostel.com for a list of tips how to find cheaper Chile airfares.
“We’ve done Chile and we’re going to ___ this year.” – We hear this one a lot as kayakers are nomadic creatures by nature. Often, kayakers go to other whitewater destinations and later they agree Chilean whitewater is the better.
Consider a different Chile trip such as:
- Teacups +PLUS (III+ to IV+), $US1200 Camping / $US1500 Lodging
- Pucon Classics, Dec 27 to Jan 6 (III+ to IV+) / Feb 3 to 13 (II to III+), $US1950 Camping / $US2250 Lodging
- Week of Rivers Chile for Clubs (II, III, III+ & IV+), Jan 13 to 23, $US1950 Camping / $US2250 Lodging
- Road to Futa (III to IV+), $US1950 Camping / $US2250 Lodging
- Request a Custom Trip – If you are a group organizer then ask us to develop a custom trip for your group.
Our group did Ecuador last year and our company seemed like they were winging it. The kayaks were old, the food was not great, and the rivers were good but they weren’t like Chile rivers… -Tony Becker, UK Kayak Group Organizer After Pucon Classics Trip Returned for Teacups +PLUS Trip
Limited Time Offer – Request before September 30, 2017.
- Due to spaces available returning guests must request this DISCOUNT by September 30, 2017.
- Request a Space Hold with no financial obligation giving you time to decide.
Want to learn more. Contact: David@puconkayakhostel.com or Call US Cell: 828-788-5135.
BONUS DISCOUNT Trip Extensions Available to Trip Kayakers only!! Kayak More. Explore More. Save Budget.
You are invited to return to kayaker’s paradise. To see our new facilities. To kayak with the professional instructors from NOC Paddlesports. And to kayak Chile’s rivers. All at a discounted rate.
We are grateful for our guests and hope to enjoy a toast with you in the quincho by the fire.
Conditions and Terms of Discount offer.
- Discount is not cumulative with other discounts or promotions.
- Discount deadline is September 30, 2017.
- Discount applies only to listed PKH Kayak Trips: Teacups +PLUS, Pucon Classics, Week of Rivers & Road to Futa.