Pucon Kayak Hostel trips were designed to optimize weather and water levels at our favorite destinations in Chile. But we realize they aren’t for everyone. Top reasons for custom trips:
- Your group loves a trip itinerary but want to do it at a different time. Or dates don’t work with your schedule.
- You want a trip during our off-season.
- You have specialized needs or want a family-friendly agenda.
- You are part of a school or a large group and need to be sure we can accommodate your collective requirements.
- You desire to piece together an off-season Chile road trip such as fall colors (April) and hot springs tour.
Pucon Kayak Hostel has been running custom trips for groups, families, individuals, couples, schools, and businesses for over ten years. If you have a dream itinerary, we have the existing infrastructure, resources, and staff to accommodate you. Not sure what you have in mind for your trip? We can help with that, too.
Top Questions Asked About Custom Trips…
#1 “Can we do your itinerary at a different time?”
Groups interested in a PKH trip or itinerary that does not match their availability is common. With our infrastructure we may have the ability to accommodate your time frame.
If you have the group interest then we’ll do our best to customize your trip.
#2 “What about family trips? Is PKH kid friendly?”
The short answer is yes but as any parent knows “kid friendly” covers a broad range. So, we prefer to customize “family adventures” to each family based on ages, activities and needs. Need a baby seat, legos, baby sitter, tutor, sandbox, kid movies, kids kayaks… Email us.
#3 “We’re a school group that has to meet red tape criteria such as insurances, hospitals, academic needs and professional certifications. Can you help us develop a program or adhere to our prerequisites?”
We are use to academic and association requirements such as semester itinerary consult, academic curriculum development, insurances, certification courses, cooperative programming, cultural logistics, and hiring tutors and professors.
To help us get started customizing your trip, please be prepared to answer the following questions.
A. How many people are in your group (including staff).
B. Are you a group, school, club, or business?
C. What is the name of your group? Contact information? Website?
D. If you are a school do you need academic consult, itinerary support, cultural connections, or curriculum development?
E. Is your group interested in one of our listed programs or trip itineraries but need different dates? Which trip itinerary? And what dates work best for you?
F. Are you interested in a private kayak trip or itinerary? If so, do you have a destination in mind? Or are you solely seeking privatized instruction?
G. Are you interested in a trip to a destination other than Chile?
H. Are you interested in activities other than whitewater kayaking? If yes, which ones?
I. Do any members of your group have special needs?
J. Any additional information that may help us better assess and prepare a custom trip for you?
K. Are you a parent interested in family adventure options?
- List ages of children.
- List special needs and parental concerns.
- Do you need a baby sitter, tutor or certified teacher?
- Does at least one of the parents hope to kayak some while the kids are happily entertained?
- Do you have specific all-family activities in mind?
- Other details we should know